Wed 23rd March from 6pm
Write this in your diary, pop it on your calendar, enter it into your phone or blackberry, put it on your facebook page, tweet about it…
But whatever you do, keep that night free!
You really do wear 20% of your Wardrobe 80% of the time. So if a Wardrobe Workout with Style Counsel was on your list of Must Do’s for 2011 there couldn’t be a better time! Either with Alison (to get the full benefit of a Personal Stylist auditing your wardrobe!) or as a DIY project! (If you choose DIY, Alison will send you a free “How To brochure” in return for you registering to donate your clothes or attend the event). Then all you have to do is put aside everything you’ve culled ready for me to sort and sell at Style Counsel’s Fashion Flood Relief Event with 100% of funds raised going to Flood Relief!
It’s that simple!
Right now, here’s how you can help:
- Register your willingness to help out either on the Fashion For Flood Relief website, Style Counsel Blog, Style Counsel Facebook Page or Twitter (#qldflood #FFFR), or email me directly at email@example.com
- Spread the word by tagging a link to the site on your own Facebook page; Tweeting (loud and often!) about the event; putting a link to the site on your website;
- Start sorting out your wardrobe and telling your friends not to throw anything out – used, quality clothes (hereafter referred to as “vintage” ofcourse!) can raise much-needed funds for those in need, and at the same time, grab some great gear at bargain prices!
Here’s 4 reasons why you just know you want to be involved!
- For a very reasonable Entry-fee/ticket price, get yourself an instant fashion-fix with your Personal Stylist there to give you tips and help you choose clothes that really will suit you
- Great Lucky Door & Raffle prizes
- Get your Wardrobe WORKED OUT (with free advice from your Personal Stylist on the DIY Wardrobe Workout!)
- Help raise funds for Queensland Flood Survivors – a night out with friends, a few drinks, food & entertainment – all the while browsing through racks of stylish clothes which are all donated by people like you who want to find a way of giving back!
Spread the love; Share your clothes; Grab a bargain; Have a great night out with friends; Make this one of your 365 Acts of Kindness AND help QLD Flood survivors rebuild their lives!